Sunday, August 22, 2010

I really enjoy Max Lucado's messages. This one is taken from his book "Grace for the Moment" vol.2. Hope you enjoy it!

When my oldest daughter, Jenna, was four years old, she came to me with a confession.
"Daddy, I took a crayon and drew on the wall." (Kids amaze me with their honesty!)
I sat down and lifted her up into my lap and tried to be wise, "Is that a good thing to do?" I asked her. "NO". "What does Daddy do when you write on the wall?"
"you spank me." "What do you think Daddy should do this time?" "LOVE".

Don't we all want that? Don't we all long for a father who, even though our mistakes are written all over the wall, will love us anyway?

We DO have that type of a father. A Father who is at His best when we are at our worst!
A Father whose grace is strongest when our devotion is weakest.


Seriously, this is called GRACE! All that we do to earn it...it is a free gift that we cannot earn.
We are called to be His People, to walk and talk with Him, and Love Him. He loves us regardless of our mistakes...our pride....our lack of devotion.

May we come into HIS PRESENCE today....and truly enjoy ALL HIS BENEFITS!

have a great day, and hopefully, a rested one...no matter how busy..trusting in the ONE who makes ALL things possible!!!


plesae watch and listen....and be at peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxPG_mRHDs

No comments:

Post a Comment