Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stay up and watch the eclipse! Don't miss it!
Well, I did miss it. I went to sleep. I did wake up tho' and as I was lying in bed, I was trying
to think about what was going on with that moon up there..in a scientific sense.
I began to think about the moon..and the earth...and the darkness ...I began to sense that all
above us is so vast. We have thousands upon thousands of photos of what we have been
'allowed' to view of the heavens above us. Of course, we have the many journeys of our
astronauts. Trips to the moon itself.
I know we know what things look like up there from down here. At least, we view a tad of
what all is up there above us. Wonder, how many of us wonder what it all looks like from God's perspective? After all, He is the creator of it all, isn't He?
For many of us 'down here'...there is no doubt that He exists and that He created the universe.
He tells us this in so many passages from the Bible.
I do not doubt it.
What I do wonder about, is why oh why are we all so 'earth bound'?
Maybe we need to open up our Bibles and read more about God's viewpoint of it all.

There are many who look forward to a rapture. I myself, am hoping that is true, and of course, that I make that trip. I also pray that all I know do.
I know that the Lord will come for His bride. For His people.
I believe in Him...I love Him...I just hope that I will be living as I should, to be called up to glory
with Him on that day...that is, if this earthly body is still alive here and kicking!
Many have read the scripture...before that great and terrible (awesome) day comes, the moon will turn blood red... and so it goes.
Many have scoffed at this notion. Many do not believe in a rapture. Many do not believe in
a God that would be willing to enter into this world in human form to save it from sin and unbelief. Many do not believe in the Virgin Birth. Many do not believe.
I would imagine from God's perspective...that is sad. For God wants all to believe and come to Him and be saved.
Christmas is a gift. Jesus is the ultimate gift for us all. Whatever we believe...rapture or not.
We will all stand before Him to give account of what we have done. All knees will bow before Him.
My prayer is that we will all look to Him...the author and finisher of our faith..and put our trust in HIM to save us....Not happenings...not old wives's tales. Not ourselves.

Heaven is our HOME. Our ultimate destination. That or Hell. It's all very simple and if we
read our Bibles we will come to that conclusion. Many an atheist has been turned to Christ
when they have read the GOOD NEWS...The BIBLE. Yet, another road map..Another gift from
God!
Reading from Mark 13: Take heed lest any man deceive you: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. ..and except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved; but for the elects sake whom he has chose, he has shortened the days. And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo he is there; believe him not, for false Christs and false prophets shall arise and show signs and wonders to fool even the elect, if possible. Behold I have told you all things- after the tribulation, the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken and then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory-........heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not. Take heed and watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh......lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all. WATCH."

Lord, help us...help me...all...to center on you. I have taken the above words from your Word that you gave us all...to teach us. Not to have us shivering in our boots with fear...fearing your coming...but, knowing that YOU WILL SAVE AND DELIVER YOUR PEOPLE....We need to
keep our minds and hearts focused on YOU LORD and things of you.
Christmas and all the tinkling of bells and laughter of people is wonderful...thank you for that..but, help us all...to remember we are your children...and to look forward to each and every day on this earth...looking daily to you...the author and finisher of our faith. You do have a plan for us...may we not run with fear...but, remember you set the Heavens in place...You are our creator...and YOU WILL BRING US TO HEAVEN WITH YOU. You are truly awesome.
Thank you God!! In Jesus's Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment